Senior Manager( Analytics & Innovation)
Role: Senior Manager, Analytics & Innovation
Excellent Salary package on offer with work life balance
Melbourne CBD location – Big 4 Banks
Great Culture and heaps of career opportunities
Perm Leadership opportunity
Large Financial Institution
One of the large financial company is looking for Senior Manager (Analytics & Innovation) to head the team of Innovation Hub. As the Senior Manager, you will Collaborate and support the Innovation Hub and the Chief Data Officer’s (CDO) role in enabling the Data & Analytics Agenda. You will be responsible for driving stronger return on investment, translating outcomes into actionable insight and operational enablement.
- This role reports to the Head of Enterprise Analytics
- Opportunity to utilize your leadership experience in a collaborative environment
- Inspire and make a real difference to our customers
- Drive, design, develop, maintain and set the vision, respective capability and services for the analytics and innovation function.
- Support the Office of the Chief Data Officer (CDO) in establishing the Analytics Hub.
- Envisioning, designing & delivering the future state for experimental analytical services, including strategies
- Provide thought leadership & ensure adoption of emerging industry advancements in analytics & artificial intelligence; driving competitive advantage, particularly in relation to processing of complex business events; unstructured & semi structured data sets.
- Bachelor of Business Administration or Bachelor of Science qualification, with post graduate qualification desirable.
- Experience of delivering operational outcomes which were identified through data analytics experimentation
- Strategic development, both business and technical.
- Best practice people leadership experience in coaching and building high performance culture
- Significant experience managing competing priorities while continuing to meet expectations of the customer and deliver exceptional service
- Able to apply knowledge of enterprise strategy, external risks and internal frameworks to lead quality outcomes for the customer and the business
- Experience in leading teams through change and knowledge of change management practices
So if this feels like the exciting challenge your career needs, make sure you apply today.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6546 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: