- Permanent position – Large Company
- Collins Street, Melbourne CBD
These opportunities suit individuals who are looking to either step up to a Team Lead or Management role, or candidates with prior experience in leading and managing small teams. The positions are a good mix of hands on development work (70%) along with a touch of management (30%).
- Lead and manage small teams (up to 5), while doing hands on development work
- Develop solutions with technologies using Bower, Grunt, Backbone, Angular, React, Rest, AWS
- Architecture of solutions delivered to the business
- Build cloud based scalable applications with the latest technology on AWS, React and Backbone.
- Experience in managing small team highly beneficial – or you might be looking to step up
- Experience in design and architecture of solutions
- Understanding of how to horizontally scale applications and secure them
- Gaming or online wagering (betting) experience is highly regarded
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Damian on 03 8506 6553. Applications close on Date.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Adaps is an approved Standard Business Sponsor with the ability to employ eligible candidates requiring sponsorship & working VISA arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: