Senior Java Programmer – Microservices / Springboot
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Challenging and Rewarding role within a High Performing Team
- Melbourne CBD
- Excellent Package between $110K – $130K + Bonus+ Perks (flexible for the right candidate)
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Analyst – Java Programmer role for a Large financial organisation in Melbourne CBD.
Required experience and technical skills:
- Java (other JVM languages are considered a plus – Groovy, Scala, Kotlin)
- Microservices development experience is a Must have!
- Experience working in the cloud environment – AWS is a Must have!
- Knowledge of the following frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot, Hystrix, Apache Camel
- Testing using JUnit, Mockito, TDD/BDD
- Build Tools – Gradle and Maven
- Rest API design and implementation
- Linux Familiarity
- Some experience in the integration world – RESTFul APIs
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools: Jenkins or similar
- Worked with automated testing in a CI/CD environment
To be successful in the role you will have a proven track record of designing, coding, testing and installing applications programs either in one major program or a range of programs across multiple platforms. You will be an excellent communicator with a focus on team working, skilled in analysis and problem solving and have had previous experience using Gradle, Maven and Spring (Especially Spring Boot).
This role is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your designing and coding capabilities in one of Australia’s largest financial institutions. Your innovation, can-do attitude and experience in Java(Spring Boot) will see you highly regarded.
How to Apply :
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on (02) 9057 9052 or email for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.