Senior Java Programmer
- Senior Java Developer
- Mel CBD
- 06Months contract on a view to extend
- Large Financial Organisation
Adaps is seeking for Senior Java Developer, who are ambitious to work with one of the large financial organisation @ Mel CBD
This is a technical contractor development role in a Multi-Currency Ledger team, focused on developing Microservices in Java and deployed in AWS. There will be ongoing interaction with business people, both users of the system and product owners.
The role holder will be exposed to banking products and markets, financial messaging, AWS and microservices. A strong focus is placed on high attention to detail and quality code development, analysis and debugging in this role within a small team of engineers
Core role Responsibility:
- Medium-complexity software development, principally for liquidity application integration.
- Defects fixes/implementation in-house and vendor
- Code reviews, white-box testing, test coverage for own work, test framework maintenance
- Software Development and maintenance
- Understanding of business and customer needs.
- Tertiary degree qualified in computer science or similar discipline
- Industry experience 10+years (ideally financial technology)
- Core Java (ideally Java 6 or greater)
- J2EE (ideally IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.5+)
- Messaging (java MDB, IBM MQ Infrastructure)
- RDBMS (Ideally Oracle11G or greater)
- Unit testing (ideally Jbehave/Jmockit)
- SCM experience (ideally Git)
- AWS-Microservices, OpenShift, Application containers
- AWS-RDS Oracle
- Build and automation tools (ideally Ant, Gradle, Jenkins, Jython)
- Good Verbal/Written English skills
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or contact Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for a confidential review. Applications closes based on the volume of applicants received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.