Senior Java Developer (Payments)
- Senior Java Developer (Payments)
- Multilple positions
- 6 Month Contract (on a view to extension)
- Large Financial Bank
- Melbourne CBD
About the Role
The Senior Java Developer (Payments) will take on a technical development role within the payments team. This is a growing team of developers with high exposure to banking products and markets, financial messaging, and in particular international payments.
- Medium to large complexity software development with a focus on payments integration
- Performing GMM vendor framework & SWIFT Standards upgrades
- Debugging & fixing any defects in code
- Responsible for code reviews, white-box testing & test framework maintenance
- Providing level 3 support on significant production changes & issues when required
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience in a similar technology role; ideally within financial technology
- Degree qualified in Computer Science or similar preferred
- Core Java (ideally Java 6 or greater), EJB and Spring experience
- Exposure to build and automation tools (Ant, Gradle, Jenkins, Jython)
- Experience with the following also preferred: J2EE, Spring, EJB, messaging, RDBMS (ideally Oracle), SCM (Git) & Unit Testing
- Strong communication skills with the ability to deal with stakeholders (both users and product owners)
- Willingness to learn & apply new learning to problem-solve
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.