Senior Java Developer – J2EE, Spring, Websphere
- Mid – Senior Java Developer – 6 month contract with the view to extend
- Large Financial Organization l Melbourne CBD based roles
- Multiple positions available l Long term projects
- Work life Balance and Great culture to work
Our Large Financial client is embarking on a multi-year journey to transform and migrate core Integration technologies to the Cloud.
Key Skills / Experience:
- Experience with Java J2EE (JMS), Spring, Hibernate, Oracle PL/SQL, GitHub, Jenkins Artifactory, Maven build process, IBM Websphere application server and JUnit
- Experience with REST API’s & Spring / Springboot frameworks
- Experience building Microservices will be highly regarded
- Keep up-to-date with new tools and technologies relevant to the Service and proactively promote new tools and methodologies adoption
- Some exp with Devops, CI/CD – Jenkins / Ansible
- Design and maintain the Cloud environments.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- The ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of a team of engineers.
- Be confident and actively participate in team support by proposing and implementing solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent social and communication skills, “can do” attitude and excellent analytical skills.
- Providing technical assistance and support to other team members.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nitin on 0433212134 or email for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.