Senior Java Developer – Integration
- Senior Java Developer – Integrations
- Permanent Opportunity with excellent pay and benefits
- Great working environment
- Australian Citizens preferred
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Java Developer -Integrations for a large educational client in Melbourne.
The Senior Developer – Integrations will be responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting client’s integration and API components, across their entire lifecycle, working primarily as a part of Design, Development & Implementation team.
- Strong proficiency in AWS cloud services, DevOps, CI/CD, Microservices
- Experience designing and building APIs, back-end services, and SalesForce APEX Restful services
- Strong experience in designing, implementing, deploying, and operating your own software and systems in a demanding production environment
- Experienced in building consensus, sharing technology vision, and leading technical team members to achieve a common goal
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication and collaboration skills.
- Developing applications, Integrations and APIs using client’s development practices.
- A key accountability of this role is supporting the team in implementing and managing CI/CD tools and practices.
- Helping to refine our solution architecture, and ensuring our integration components are aligned with client’s technology architecture and business strategy.
- Keep abreast of modern frameworks and programming idioms and improving current best practices.
- Working closely with all developers from other disciplines, solution architects, business owners, business analysts and designers to ensure that solutions meet the needs of all stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain an intimate understanding of our business, systems, and stakeholders and their needs to build and strengthen the team’s capabilities to deliver high quality change.
- Providing feedback to peers, Knowledge share via brown-bags, participate in internal tech sessions, peer review others code and lightweight documentation etc.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.