Senior Java Developer – Apache Kafka/ API
- Senior Java Developer – Apache Kafka/ Micro services/API
- 6 Month Contract
- Port Macquarie
- Large Energy Client
- Extensive working knowledge in Apache Kafka.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE. Must have experience in designing software design for API Communication Protocols (REST, RESTCONF, JAVA) using MuleSoft or Kafka as integration component.
- Must have experience with open source technologies – development, integration and deployment.
- Develop and test code to deliver functionality that meets the overall business strategy and objectives
- Worked on a Scrum team, fast paced agile environment.
- Ability to install new Kafka clusters and trouble shoot.
- Kafka Administration work.
- Kafka Performance tuning experience. Experience with REST / SOAP web service/ API integration.
- Mandatory Skills – Kafka, Micro services, API
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.