Senior Java Developer
- Senior Java Developer
- 12 months Contract
- Port Macquarie
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Java Developer for one of our clients in Port Macquarie.
The Senior Java Developer is responsible for the entire software development lifecycle of enterprise applications.
You will be joining a fast-paced agile team who aim to produce exceptional quality products through the work they undertake, this role will be a senior role within the team and you will be hands on within the Java technology stack. You will be required to develop appropriate solutions (Design & Code) and other related technical documentation.
- Act as point of escalation to technical issues
- Liaise with key stakeholders to deliver viable solutions
- Provide estimation for scope of works
- Ability to translate business problems into actionable metrics
Specialist Skill Requirements
- 7 years + of enterprise level Java J2EE development experience
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Java 6
- Tomcat 5
- Apache Axis
- Tibco General Interface
How to apply:
- Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.