Senior Java developer
- Senior Java developer with skills : Spring/Boot & React experience
- Melbourne CBD
- 6 weeks contract on a view to extend
- Start Asap
One of our large government clients is currently looking for a senior Java resource with UI/UX development skills and who is available immediately.
- Overall 7+years of experience in Java (preferably 1.5 to 1.8) & JEE (1.4 to current)
- Must have Spring/Boot & React experience
- Experience in administration, configuration and deployment in WebSphere application server (Must)
- Worked in Linux and/or Windows
- Experience in Spring, JSP, Struts,Servlets, HTML, CSS and Source control strategies (GIT)
- Experience working in Agile/Kanban/Scrum/TDD/BDD environment and ability to coach/mentor the team (Must)
- Experience in UI/UX design (Must)
- Experience in analysis and design – JEE patterns
- Good experience with Database – Oracle, SQL, stored procedures, RDMS
- Hands on experience using and administering Bamboo, JIRA, BitBucket, Jenkins (Must)
- Worked in Cloud based application and delivery (Must)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Kish 03 8365 9439 quoting ref no#12749. Applications closes based on volume of resumes received. Due to over-whelming response, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Website | Twitter: @AdapsJobs