Senior Java Developer
Role: Senior Java Developer
Duration: 6 months on a view to Extend
One of our federal client is hiring Senior Java Developer to provide specialist technical services in the Business Operation Support (BOS) Section for development, delivery and support of bespoke business applications.
Job Description / Selection criteria:
Skills and experience with:
- Minimum 5 years working on Federal Government ICT projects.
- Must have solid experience in Java Script (Angular /Jelly), HTML, C# and WPF.
- Excellent communication skills with staff and contractors at various levels
- Ability to work as a team member and contribute positively to the work of the team.
The services may include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform development tasks on the Departments Service Catalogue and Service Management tool using the ServiceNow platform as directed.
- It is an online service management tool that is available to all client staff from both the Protected and Unclassified networks
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of Development, Test and Production environments for the departments deployment of ServiceNow.
- Assist with testing and technical system enquiries
- Working effectively with team members.
Base Line clearance is Mandatory
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 0390 288 149 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: