Senior Java Developer
- Senior Java Developer
- Melbourne CBD
- Excellent opportunity to work with the best engineering team
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Manage multiple streams of work, provide advice for a variety of diverse tasks or problems based on the application of judgement in their area of expertise / responsibility.
- Work with teams and as individuals to analyse business processes / procedures and user requirements in order to establish system requirements.
- Design & develop solutions and specifications so that agreed requirements can be converted into functional systems.
- Identify sub optimal CI/CD practices. Drive & provide recommended solutions and help teams with implementation.
- Contact for initial diagnosis of problems, for a system, sub-system or apply known solutions, including documenting problems, progress checking and escalation to ensure resolution.
- Feature / Epic / Story design, develop & deliver.
Your Capabilities, Experience & Qualifications:
- A passion for technology keeping up with latest trends.
- Strong experience with software development experience.
- Experience with developing on AWS Cloud services.
- Excellent analytical skills and proven track record solving difficult problems.
- Experience with development, test automation & continuous delivery environments.
- Excellent social and communication skills, with a passion for mentoring and knowledge sharing.
- Software Delivery technical skills such as CI/CD, Automated Deployments, Automated Testing, Build Servers, Software / Source Code Configuration Management.
- Strong commitment to quality.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.