Senior Java Developer
- Senior Java Developer
- Melbourne CBD
- Permanent Salary on $140 -$145K + Bonus
- Excellent opportunity to work with the best engineering team
- Design and develop Java based microservices
- Keep up to date with new tools and technologies relevant to the service
- Be a go to person for developers and service team members for troubleshooting.
- Work in an agile environment, attending stand-ups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings.
- Resolve technical barriers and roadblocks impacting delivery teams.
- Track delivery outcomes against key performance indicators and provide reporting to the Engineering Manager.
Skills and Experience
- Experience across the full software delivery life cycle (planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance)
- 5+ years’ experience with building enterprise level microservices using Java & Spring.
- Leading a small development scrum team (1-2 team members) or be responsible for a business outcome
- Experience with latest development methodologies and tooling
- Experience working with diverse teams from development, testing, security, architecture, infrastructure to business and management
- Experience with build management tools including continuous integration and delivery practices and tools (Gradle, Jenkins, Groovy)
- Experience with cloud-based technologies and managed services (AWS)
- Experience with containers and enterprise container platforms (Docker)
- Knowledge of code quality analysis tools (coverage, duplication, complexity, dependency analysis and standards)
- Agile software development and management methods
- Experience developing and driving an automation and CI strategy
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.