Senior Java Developer
- 6 Months Contract with a view to extend
- Must have experience with Java 1.4 or 1.6 (Client is using old Java Legacy applications)
- Experience with Java 1.4 or 1.6, PL/SQL, and Oracle 11c
- Experience in Migrating applications to cloud
- Experience uplifting current application and enabling it to move to cloud.
- Experience with MQ or Message hub or IBM Websphere integration bus will be a plus.
- AWS or Azure is nice to have
It is expected that the role holder will most likely have the following qualifications and experience:
- 7+ years Technology experience
- 5+ years in application development and / or support roles
- Experience in providing technology client service
- Software Delivery technical skills such as CI/CD, Automated Deployments, Automated Testing, Build Servers, Software / Source Code Configuration Management.
- Platform automation tools (DB Management, AWS, Jenkins, GITHUB)
- Knowledge and experience with build languages
- Workflow tools such as JIRA
- Strong commitment to quality and auditability.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.