Senior Java Developer
- Senior Java Developer
- 6 Months Contract & Permanent (multiple roles)
- Melbourne CBD
- Daily Rates on offer: Upto $950/day incl super (slightly negotiable)
- Permanent Salary on offer: Upto $170K
- Opportunity to work with the best engineering team
About the role:
- The role of Senior Java Developer will provide critical thinking and a high degree of technical innovation and attention to detail while being recognised as a trusted advisor to the team and stakeholders. You will be versatile, display leadership qualities and enthusiasm to take on new problems across the full SDLC.
- Having honed your Java back-end skills over many years, you’re interested in extending the use of those skills to technically guide others who are earlier in their career journey.
What you will bring:
- Experience as a Java developer (c.10 years), ideally with Banking and/or Finance industry exposure.
- Core Java (ideally Java 8 or greater), J2EE, MDB, EJB and Spring experience
- Camel or Spring integration. Experience with high-volume, fault-tolerant applications
- Integration, microservice patterns.
- Experience with distributed, event driven systems and using messaging protocols. Messaging middleware such as IBM MQ, Apache Kafka preferred.
- Build and automation tools (Ant, Gradle (Kotlin DSL/Groovy), Jenkins, Python/Jython, Artifactory, Terraform, SonarQube).
- Experience with the following also strongly preferred: Spring Boot, Angular 4+, RDBMS (ideally Oracle), Webservices (REST/SOAP), Apache Camel, Docker, SCM (Git), BDD (JBehave/Cucumber), & Unit Testing (Junit, Mockito, JMockit).
- Established network and platform (*nix) skills, Cloud hosting (AWS preferred)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with stakeholders (both users and product owners)
- Interest in the entire application stack; from network, security, through platform OS to application code, including cloud hosting, but an over-riding desire to write code.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call RAM on 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.