Senior Java Developer
Excellent Daily Rate
6months contract on a view to extend
One of the Big 4 Bank is hiring Passionate Senior Java Developer to help them transform and grow their financial business with their strong expertise in Integration Technologies.
What you will do :
The Senior Analyst, Engineer will take on a technical development role within the Payments Integration team. This is a growing team of developers with high exposure to banking products and markets, financial messaging, and domestic and international payments.
- Medium to large complexity software development with a focus on integration and microservices
- Complex integration design and development across on-premise and cloud infrastructure
- Code reviews, white box testing & test framework maintenance
- Test-driven development against functional and non-functional (notably performance and security) requirements
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience in a similar technology role; ideally within financial technology
- Degree qualified in Computer Science or similar preferred
- Core Java (Java 8 or greater), Spring boot, Camel.
- Full stack preferred
- Build and automation tools (Ant, Gradle, Jenkins, Jython)
- Messaging: IBM MQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka preferred
- DBMS (ideally Oracle, PostgreSQL or similar) and SCM (Git)
- Cloud: AWS services, Kubernetes
- Monitoring and logging: Spring Boot Actuator, AWS CloudWatch, ELK (ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana), Splunk
- Strong communication skills with the ability to deal with stakeholders (both users and product owners)
- Willingness to learn & apply new learning to problem-solve
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: