Senior Java Developer
- Senior Java Developer
- Large Financial Organization in Melbourne CBD
- Permanent role
- Work life Balance and Great culture to work
Adaps has been scouted to source “Senior Java Developer” for a Large Financial Organization in Melbourne CBD.
Exciting opportunities for a hands-on Java Software Engineer, with strong experience in designing and developing solutions using Java to be part of the IT Security Services team working on the Enterprise Identity and Access Management platform in a DevOps environment.
- Provide hands-on leadership to the design, development, deployment and support of the Enterprise identity and access management solution.
- Own, maintain and evolve the software design for the Enterprise Identity and Access Management platform in line with defined architecture/design principles, security principles and coding standards.
- Provide technical leadership and oversight to the development team’s work and own the mechanisms to ensure adherence to design principles and coding standards.
- Build and maintain tools for development, deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshoot issues in our development, test and production environments.
- Manage frequent, incremental code testing and deployment utilizing a wide variety of open source technologies.
- Ensure strict adherence to SCM branching and merging strategies.
- Ensure continuous monitoring, review and update of CD/CI and SCM processes and tools.
- Advise and assist operations for improving uptime, reduce service incidents and accelerating software deployments.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 7+ years of experience as a Lead Java designer/developer in a complex, enterprise-level development environment.
- Strong understanding of secure coding practices and application security
- Experience in identity and access management development.
- Strong experience and understanding of core information security domains and development of security solutions in Java
- Strong experience in developing micro-services using RESTful architectural style
- Strong understanding of cryptography and experience implementing cryptography using JCE
- Strong experience of identity federation: SAML, OAuth 2.0, Liberty, OpenID Connect.
- Strong experience in LDAP and LDAP Server: Oracle OUD or OpenDJ preferred.
- Experience with network, operating system, database and storage support.
- Hands-on experience with software development and Configuration Management Automation, Java development, Oracle Unified Directory (OUD), GitHub, Artifactory, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Ansible, WebSphere Application Server and Linux Administration
- Highly desirable skills – experience on Production Support, AWS, Application Performance Monitoring (APM) and performance testing in a DevOps environment.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Steve – 03 8506 6527) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.