SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
04-months contract on a view to extend
Large Government Department
Expected Start Date: 14th January 2019
Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by Client
Note: Australian Citizens are preferred.
Job Description/Selection Criteria
- Minimum 8 years of demonstrated experience in highly scalable Java/J2EE end to end development and at least 3 years of experience working as a senior lead developer on a major IT program/project adhering to SDLC methodologies;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in integration service (RESTful/SOAP/Messaging) development and experience transforming RESTful services to SOAP services across different platforms;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in transforming RESTful services to SOAP services across different platforms;
- Strong and proven development experience with application servers (ideally JBoss clustered) with caching and relational databases (ideally Oracle/MS SQL Server);
- Strong and proven development experience with database mapping framework (Hibernate/ORM/JPA); Demonstrated experience in JEE development environment, JSP/Servlet, Hibernate, EJB3, Spring,
- Gradle, Struts, JUnit & Ant;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in developing relational database; ability to convert the required application data structure to the database design/development as an application developer (not DBA work);
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and develop appropriate technical solutions and documentation;
- Demonstrated sound understanding of reporting tools such as SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports;
- Demonstrated experience in leading, coaching and mentoring a team of developers to achieve the successful development and implementation of end to end solutions; and
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to deal professionally, tactfully and effectively with various stakeholders (both internally and externally) at all organisational levels.
- Java/J2EE applications will include the following features:
- Transforming REST to SOAP and transaction logging to database
- Push Messaging services to Mobile devices
- User authentication through Corporate AD and user reporting via browser
- Work-flows and orchestration
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or contact Neil on 03 8506 6522/ for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: