Senior Java Application Support Analyst – Financial Markets
- Senior Java Developer / Java Application Support role within Financial Markets
- Permanent role, Melbourne CBD
- Java Application Support, Sybase Migration from 12 to 15, Enhance Java package
Adaps are looking for Senior Analyst Programmer for a permanent position in Melbourne, CBD.
The Role & Responsibilities:
The position will also be involved in project activities to modernize the Technology offering to the Business as the company is looking to move the Trading of these products onto Calypso.
- Provide development and technical support for the system and ancillary applications used to support system
- Work within a team that provides application support for Markets Application and interfaces into other systems
- Take ownership of production issues and resolve them in a timely manner, ensuring escalation procedures are adhered to
- Liaise with internal business users, internal teams such as Database or Windows as well as external vendors, to ensure production issues are resolved
- Develop and maintain documentation for technical support and production operations
- Assist BAU resources with the development and deployment of new software updates.
- Extensive experience with Java development preferably within a Financial Markets Environment
- Previous Application Support experience preferably in a Financial Markets Environment
- Exposure to Sybase Migration from 12 to 15 or DB Migration
- Exposure to Database support – SQL, Oracle
- Understanding of all aspects of the SDLC
- Experience with SQL
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Nitin on 03 8506 6546. Applications close on 04/12/2015.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: