Senior IT Specialist Pega Developer
- Senior IT Specialist Pega Developer
- Parramatta / Macquarie Park, Sydney
- 12 Months Contract on a view to extend
- Rates on offer up to $1200/day Inc Sup
- You will design, develop, test, deploy for multi-tier application suites with a focus on the commercial platforms.
It is responsible for setting the strategic direction and guiding an extended network of public and private service delivery agencies to deliver improved transport outcomes.
- 5+ years’ experience with commercial platform development (Salesforce, Pega), UI design and CX techniques, SOAP, SQL and PL/SQL (Oracle, PostgreSQL), Linux, basic networking and security, interface (REST, SOAP) design, development, maintenance and support.
- 5+ years’ experience with cloud-based environments and products (AWS, Azure).
- 3+ years performing production support duties.
- 5+ years’ experience in working in DevOps and Agile (Scrum/Kanban) environments and processes and within SDLC, CI / CD frameworks.
- Derive, apply and enforce best practices in architecture, design and coding to enable agility and delivery of high-quality products and solutions.
- A demonstrated agile mindset in delivery and ability to build strong relationships with cross functional teams.
- Experience working in CI / CD (Jenkin), TDD, BDD, automated testing.
- Experience working with business teams and representatives as well as teams from other agencies and divisions to scope and estimate solutions.
- Experience in validating and eliciting functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience working in multiple projects, enhancements and support tasks.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to craft a robust and comprehensive solution.
- Experience working with Confluence and Jira or other Agile tools.
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering or computing discipline.
- Government experience preferred.
- Extensive experience working in an operational / BAU capacity with a clear focus on customer service and customer facing channels.
- Strong communication skills as required to support management of major incident, workshops, issues resolution sensitive to the needs of customer expectations.
- Strong stakeholder management skill including distributed team management and partner consortium management.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.