Senior iOS Developer
- Objective C, Swift, XCode, Perfecto, Jenkins, HockeyApp
- Experience in API development
- Nice to have: Microservices, React
- Senior iOS Developer
- Perm role $125K-$135K + Bonus
- Tier 1 Financial Company
As part of this role you will be expected to provide technical leadership across all aspects of the software delivery life cycle and all applications that the mobile service supports. This involves working closely with solution designers, business analysts, product owners, user experience designers, quality engineers and engineering managers within an agile delivery environment to create great applications.
The successful candidate will be a senior engineer with a wealth of experience including the ability to provide technical leadership, coaching and mentoring, and will have an operations mindset to enable the buildout of robust, secure and maintainable applications.
What you need to have :
- Experience across the full software delivery life cycle (planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance)
- Agile software development and management methods and ability to excel within a fast-paced environment
- A solid technical background as an engineer within iOS mobile development (Objective-C, Swift)
- Experience working as an engineer within one or more backend technologies, RESTful JSON APIs and microservices
- Experience working with diverse teams from development, testing, security, architecture, infrastructure to business and management
- Experience with build management tools including continuous integration and delivery practices and tools (Gradle, Jenkins, fastlane)
- Experience with continuous test automation tooling (Perfecto, Applitools)
- Software design and delivery with UX and accessibility front of mind
- Experience with latest development methodologies and tooling
- Development experience using common IDE and source systems (Xcode, Studio, Git)
- Writing unit and functional automation tests (Junit, Roboelectric, XCTest, Specta/Expecta)
- Release and configuration management practices including parallel development (tagging/branching strategies), managing multiple versions and third party library dependency management
- Experience with repository artifact management (Artifactory)
- Knowledge of code quality analysis tools (coverage, duplication, complexity, dependency analysis and standards)
In return our client offer a rewarding work environment, structured training, on-going career progression, hack days and personal development in a supportive team environment.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: