Senior IOS Developer
- Senior IOS Developer
- 3 months contract
- Large Energy Client
- Port Macquarie
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior IOS Developer for a large energy client @ Port Macquarie.
Work with a team of amazing developers to build simple, beautiful and consistent user experiences for our iOS apps. We are always growing, learning, and adapting, in and out of the office. We’re dedicated to Agile methodology within an DevOps environment and big believers in ‘lean’. We know the importance of validating our assumptions about users and implement various types of testing to prove assumptions right or wrong. Our bottom line is improving our user’s experience – no matter what.
Specialist Skill Requirements
- At least five years’ experience developing enterprise iOS applications within an agile environment
- Highly proficient in Swift, XCTest and XCUITest along with core frameworks such as UIKit, Location Services, MapKit, Core Data
- Experience with iOS open source technologies such as Realm DB, Alamofire and CocoaPods
- Experience consuming REST APIs and implementing data serialization/deserialization
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development
- Solid understanding of the full web development life cycle in an agile environment
- Highly desirable knowledge of CI/CD workflow tools (e.g. Jira, BitBucket Pipelines and BudyBuild)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: