Senior iOS Developer
- Remotely working
- 6 Months Contract
- Large Energy Client
- Excellent pay rate
The Senior iOS Developer is responsible for designing, developing and supporting agile software development methodologies focusing on human centred design user experiences.
What you will do :
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of enterprise software solutions using agile practices by utilising defined frameworks, tools and processes
- Develop, specify and implement strategic changes to applications by contributing to design of large or complex applications. Apply appropriate design standards, methods and tools, consistent with agreed enterprise and solution architectures to ensure that functionality matches requirements and design
- Responsible for ensuring that application development complies with all appropriate regulatory requirements and sets standards for team-based development tools and techniques
- Promote the use of automation controls for management of development, source control, release and support activities and stay abreast of industry best practice, tools and techniques to ensure the team stays current
- Responsible for the preparation of reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of developed application
- Responsible for providing subject matter expertise and technical advice to junior iOS developers and assisting with technical tasks through code reviews and training
- Provide expertise in version control systems in order to reliably produce backups and shareable, collaborative collections of code, tracked for changes across time
- Responsible for sketching out a prototype of an application before converting it into a usable format with an emphasis on user experience
- Lead the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories and estimates.
- iOS Development of code to be released through typical SDLC
- Documentation as requested by Project or Service Request
- Fault resolution, problem identification, diagnosis, information seeking, analysis and problem resolution
- Hands on approach for clarifying requirements and communication with stakeholders
- Assist with other documentation as needed e.g. training materials and support FAQs
- Swift 5
- MapKit & CoreLocation
- Realm database or similar framework;
- PromiseKit or similar framework;
- SwiftyJSON or similar framework.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Lisa on 0390 216 986 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.