Senior Integration Consultant – IIB
Senior Intergration Consultant – IIB
- 3 months contract + possible extension
- Location: Melbourne/ Geelong
- Interviewing Now!!
Our Client, a major government organisation, has engaged Adaps to source an Senior Integration Specialist with good work experience in IIB (IBM Integration Bus).
This position Ideally suits an IBM Integration Bus Developer with:
- Significant experience in a similar role, supporting, developing, maintaining and improving a complex application portfolio in a multi sourced environment.
- Experience in enterprise application systems analysis and development, including: analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, documentation and support with a thorough understanding of the Service Delivery Lifecycle.
- Demonstrated expertise in the technical aspects of software package configuration coupled with a functional knowledge of the applications; and/or expertise in software development and configuration for custom-built applications.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills and an ability to think laterally to identify practical and workable solutions.
- Experienced in ITIL Foundations, principles and application.
- Experience in different technologies and products, including but not limited to; J2EE, HTML, XML, SQL
- Experience in specialist technologies including one of: Claims and Case and Customer Relationship Management applications, Deployment Management tools, Document Management Systems and/or IBM Integration and Product Suite.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. Applications close based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au