Senior Infosphere Specialist – ETL, Data Migration, Datastage
- Full time Melbourne based
- ETL and Data Migration, InfoSphere Datastage, Analyzer developer and admin
- Great Culture and heaps of career opportunities
- Senior Infosphere Specialist
- Permanent role – Excellent base salary + super + other benefits
- Melbourne CBD based role
Our Client has engaged Adaps to source for Infosphere professional who has InfoSphere experience to work in an environment that provides maintenance, development and support across a range of business critical applications. The role will incorporate management, development, monitoring and resolution of support issues, identification of improvement opportunities, problem management and production of documentation to enable greater levels of self-help to other technical teams and end-users
To be successful in this role you will have the ability to identify and deliver robust solutions to meet business requirements, meet support agreed SLAs and to identify and implement initiatives that achieve significant reductions in the volume of support and service requests raised. Technical experience is required with the following programs: ETL and Data Migration, InfoSphere Datastage, Analyzer developer and administration, and QualityStage development and administration.
You will have the following skills and experience to be suitable:
- 5+ years of experience in the following programs: ETL and Data Migration, InfoSphere Datastage, Analyzer developer and administration, and QualityStage development and administration.
- Must have experience in ETL, Data Migration, Infosphere Datastage, Qualitystage development and administration
- Work independently and collaboratively to manage the end-to-end resolution process for assigned tasks through in-depth analysis, review and application of expert knowledge.
- Extensive experience in enterprise application systems analysis and development, including: analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, documentation and support with a thorough understanding of the Service Delivery Lifecycle.
- Experience in software package configuration coupled with a functional knowledge of the applications; and/or expertise in software development and configuration for custom-built applications.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills and an ability to think laterally to identify practical and workable solutions.
- Prior experience in, or advanced knowledge of, support analysis or support testing with a sound understanding of industry trends.
- Exposure to ITIL Foundations, principles and application.
- Exposure to application support and lifecycle management, deployment management, environment configuration and software development lifecycle methodologies, tools and systems, including but not limited to; ITIL, DevOps, Agile, Scrum, Continuous Delivery and/or Rapid Application Development.
- Exposure to different technologies and products, including but not limited to; J2EE, HTML, XML, SQL, and/or Domino, Claims, Case and Customer Relationship Management applications, Workflow tools, Deployment Management tools, Payment and Billing systems, Document Management Systems, and / or IBM Integration and Product Suite
If you are interested in this position, please call Nitin on 03 8506 6546 and apply using the link.