Senior IDAM Engineer
6 Months Contract in Melbourne
Responsibilities and Duties of the Role:
- Provide operational support for the myID application, all supporting infrastructure and other supporting systems such as testing environments, development systems and tools such as deployment pipelines etc. Note that this will be referred to as “the myID system” in the sections below.
- Design, configure, test, maintain and administer new and upgraded infrastructure, software applications and automate any of the manual steps along the way.
- Solve availability and performance problems to increase and maintain the reliability of the service.
- Implement metrics, monitoring and incident response processes as well as change management, and capacity planning processes.
- Investigate and resolve all operational and systemic issues detected in the myID system
- Share 24×7 on-call support for the myID system with other engineers.
- Provide technical expertise, mentoring, advice and guidance and direction to more junior staff providing Level 1 and Level 2 support for the myID system
- Ensure that the myID system is available, functioning correctly and operating at peak levels of efficiency and responsiveness
- Work with other platform support teams to ensure that the myID system is available and delivering the required levels of service
- Ensure that the myID system is highly available and recoverable in the event of a single component failure through to a complete site failure (Disaster Recovery)
- Continuously strive to simplify, enhance and automate all aspects of the operational environment for the myID system
- Previous experience working in a “big systems” operational environment
- Proven operational experience and knowledge of the Sailpoint Identity IQ system
- Previous experience with problem, change and incident management procedures
- Previous operational experience supporting WAS/Tomcat application servers
- Previous operational experience supporting Red Hat servers
- Previous operational experience supporting Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with scripting in SQL and Python
- Previous operational experience with AWS, Ansible, Jenkins, Artifactory, GitHub preferred
- Previous experience with JIRA and Confluence preferred
- Previous experience with AppDynamics Application Performance Monitoring
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 8506 6527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: