Senior Fullstack Developer – (C#, REACT, SQL, AZURE/AWS)
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Fullstack Developer for a Large Financial Client at Melbourne CBD.
- Innovative and Delivery Driven Team
- Heavy Investment in Technology and Training
- CBD location, 101 Collins St
About the Role:
The role of Senior Developer is part of the JBWere Technology team to provide critical thinking and a high degree of technical innovation and attention to detail while being recognised as a trusted advisor to the engineering team and stakeholders. The characteristics include being versatile, displaying leadership qualities and enthusiasm to take on new problems across the full digital SDLC, ultimately assisting in moving technology forward, with a strong focus on full-stack .NET solutions in Azure.
- Work with teams to analyze business processes, procedures and user requirements to establish system requirements.
- Develop solutions and specifications so that agreed requirements can be converted into functional systems.
- Develop program and code technology applications software solutions to meet agreed specifications.
- Improve, enhance and correct systems as necessary.
- Make initial diagnosis of problems, for a system or sub-system or apply known solutions, including documenting problems, progress checking, and escalation to ensure resolution.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Develop technical flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop/contribute to software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Define, implement and maintain configuration of systems
1. React.js or Angular.js (React preferred)
2. SQL server (IIS)/.Net/C#
3. Positive attitude/mentoring/leadership/knowledge sharing
2. Java- You build, you run- Minimal support work involved
3. AWS- Hands on experience with building on AWS (Don’t need to be certified)
4. Positive attitude/lots of energy/mentoring/leadership/knowledge sharing
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and contact Alex – 03 8506 6547 send your resume in Word Format . Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.