Senior Full Stack Developer
- Senior Full Stack Web Developer
- 3 months contract
- Location: Port Macquarie or remotely but must travel to Port Macquarie for the first two weeks for induction and handover
Work with a team of amazing developers to build simple, beautiful and consistent user experiences for our web and mobile apps. We are always growing, learning, and adapting, in and out of the office. We’re dedicated to Agile methodology within an DevOps environment and big believers in ‘lean’. We know the importance of validating our assumptions about users and implement various types of testing to prove assumptions right or wrong. Our bottom line is improving our user’s experience – no matter what.
Specialist Skill Requirements
- At least five years’ experience developing enterprise applications within an Agile environment
- Highly proficient with MS SQL, Azure CosmoDB, Redis and Docker
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development
- Solid understanding of the full web development life cycle in an agile environment
- Highly desirable knowledge of CI/CD workflow tools (e.g. Jira, BitBucket Pipelines, Cucumber, Webpack and Docker Compose)
- Desirable experience with Node.js
- Working knowledge of the general web and mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.