Senior Engineer Quality
- Senior Engineer Quality
- 6 Months Contract with Large Financial Organization
- Melbourne CBD
Experience, skills and knowledge:
- At least 5 years’ experience in testing, with experience in all aspects of testing, including Functional, non-Functional, System, Integration and End-to-End.
- Experience in the use of automated test design and execution tools — e.g. HP ALM, Jira
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Windows/Linux Operating Platforms.
- Understanding of Software Development Models eg. Waterfall, Agile
- Experience in testing with Middleware products (eg MQ Series, ConnectDirect), with good understanding of XML message formats.
- Experience with testing Java applications.
- Good understanding of SQL Server, Sybase and/or Oracle databases, using SQL query tools and writing SQL queries.
- Well-developed teamwork and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to operate independently and communicate and work effectively with business users, developers and Support resources.
- Previous testing experience with .NET and Websphere applications
- Sound understanding of the Markets/Treasury business, including Foreign Exchange, Money Market and Derivatives products.
- Some experience in Performance or Stress/Volume testing using load testing tools — e.g. HP Performance Center
- Knowledge in software configuration management practices.
- Knowledge of Citrix systems and its architecture.
- Experience with test comparison tools eg. Beyond Compare, Synkronizer
- Understanding of SWIFT message formats
- Fast pace of change, requiring applicants to provide effective and innovative testing solutions through iterative processes.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.