Senior Engineer – Java, AWS
- Senior Engineer – Java, AWS
- Permanent Opportunity in Sydney
- Salary on offer up to $160k – $200K
- Large Financial Organisation
Sales & Distribution is part of Markets Technology supporting FX services across the client.
Responsible for promoting good agile, development, testing practices assisting developers with their build, test and deployment pipelines. You will build solutions with a focus on automation, scalability, maintainability and resilience.
- 5-10 years Technology experience, ideally with Banking and/or Finance industry exposure
- Technical development across Java, Cloud, Linux, CI/CD disciplines
- Platform of Java based Microservices using Kafka messaging and other APIs
- Experienced in AWS and cloud technologies including Kubernetes, Docker, EC2
- Coaching & mentoring of other Team members
- Financial markets and FX exposure
- Fx market knowledge or exp working in Swaps, bonds, fixed income, interest rate swaps
- Platform automation tools (DB Management, AWS, Jenkins, GITHUB, Maven/Gradle)
- Software Delivery technical skills such as CI/CD, Automated Deployments, Automated Testing, Build Servers, Software / Source Code Configuration Management.
- Experience with Kafka, MQ, DynamoDB/NoSQL, SQL (Postgresql)
- Cloud certification (AWS, Azure)
- Tertiary degree in related discipline
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.