Senior DevOps Java CI/CD
- Senior DevOps Java CI/CD
- Large Financial Client
- Melbourne CBD
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior DevOps Java CI/CD for one of our Large Financial clients at Mel CBD
Successful candidate will have relevant technical skills (CI/CD, Java) also must come with an Operations mindset and work on production systems
Need a Strong real production experience in AWS
- Strong aws exp-certified and hands on migration/maintaining and build on aws
- Build pipelines ansible, Jenkins, puppet
- Should know how to code
- Typical day Build pipelines in AWS and platform
Nice to have: websphere
- Driving an Automation First led approach for infrastructure creation, environment maintenance and monitoring;
- Automate manual repeatable task in production and non-production;
- Reduce operational overhead by automating incident management and resolution;
- Automate deployments while ensuring reliability;
- WebSphere and other containers maintenance in large scale systems in prod and non-prod;
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Development skills in various programming languages; compiled, interpreted and scripting;
- Operational understanding including deployments, incident detection and management;
- Expertise in SDLC and improving the lifecycle from inception, design, through deployment, operation and refinement;
- Strong software monitoring and analytical skills around problem detection;
- Experience leading and motivating teams in a highly pressurised and results orientated environment utilising CI/CD/DevOps;
- Experience in WebSphere Administration and knowledge of relational DB;
- Experience in AWS including provisioning and deployment of infrastructure using code; Docker & ECS is a plus.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: