Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer will be working on current technologies provided through Amazon Web Services and Azure. A solid understanding of programming languages such as Python, Groovy, Java, Node.js (etc). Experience with infrastructure tools such as Ansible, Terraform and CI/CD pipelines are highly regarded.
- Design and develop the code and structure for CI/CD enabling infrastructure as code.
- Be a go to person for Developers and Service team members for troubleshooting.
- Collect logs and metrics, build dashboards and monitor using Splunk, AppDynamnics and other tools.
- Work on Docker, ECS and serverless technologies.
- Automate using Ansible, Terraform, Python, Bash, Puppet and Packer.
- Design and maintain the Cloud environments.
- Support application and infra related to existing CI/CD pipelines and backup platforms like CommVault.
- Work in an agile environment, attending stand-ups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings and ceremonies.
- Work closely with scrum masters, asset designers and data consulting team to determine platform requirements and priorities.
Your skills & experience
- Strong DevOps experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines using a tech stack of GIT, AWS, Spring Boot, Jenkins, Artifactory and Java
- Strong knowledge of monitoring tools like Splunk, AppDynamics, Puppeteer etc.
- Experience working with Artifactory, Git and Git Hub, Bash, Java, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, AWS – EC2, Docker, Kubernetes, Unit Testing using Junit and Nunit, WLST
- Experience with CommVault, Sonarqube, Find bugs, PMD, Groovy, Gradle, Ansible, Selenium, Salesforce DX and Splunk would be considered an advantage
- Experience working with AWS, creating CloudFormation templates and end-to-end Instructure-as-code-automation.
- Excellent knowledge of Ansible and Terraform
- Any knowledge on Kubernetes and Azure is highly beneficial
- Experience with microservices deployment and container technologies like Docker
- Environment performance monitoring and reporting.
How to Apply
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 8506 6530 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.