Senior DevOps Engineer
- Large Financial Organization in Melbourne CBD
- Multiple positions
- Salary upto $150K + Bonus + Benefits
- Permanent role
- Work life Balance and Great culture to work
Be part of the cloud journey and drive fast paced delivery and support of our platform. Opportunity to work with best minds in the industry.
What you will do :
- Design and develop the code and structure for CI/CD enabling infrastructure as code.
- Keep up-to-date with new tools and technologies relevant to the Service and proactively promote new tools and methodologies adoption
- Be a go to person for Developers and Service team members for troubleshooting.
- Collect logs and metrics, build dashboards and monitor using Splunk, AppDynamnics and other tools.
- Must have worked on Terraform
- Work on ECS, Kubernetes, Istio, Kong and serverless technologies.
- Automate using Ansible, Python, Bash, Puppet and Packer.
- Design and maintain the Cloud environments.
What we need :
- Strong DevOps experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines using a tech stack of GIT, AWS, Spring Boot, Jenkins, Artifactory and Java
- Experience working with AWS, creating CloudFormation templates and end-to-end Instructure-as-code-automation.
- Any knowledge on Kubernetes and Kafka is highly beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of Ansible
- Experience with micro services deployment and container technologies like Docker
- Environment performance monitoring and reporting.
- Documenting practices, solutions, known issues, and common trouble shooting procedures.
- Ensure all systems, platforms and applications are compliant with and operating to relevant security and data protection standards
- Have -in-depth understanding of micro service architecture, API management and distributed systems concepts
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 8506 6527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.