Senior DevOps Engineer
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- Large Financial Organization in Mel CBD
- Join a highly skilled and dynamic team
- Work life Balance and Great culture
Exciting opportunities for passionate “Senior DevOps Engineers” to join Financial organisation’s Digital Technology team!
We are looking for DevOps Engineers for Dynamic Squads. Within our CRM domain we’re looking for a DevOps engineer to join our team to work in cloud native micro-services team. You’ll be applying your engineering skills to make our CRM banking platforms as user-friendly as possible, and to make our customer experience a fantastic ride!
What you need:
- 7+ years’ DevOps within an enterprise IT environment that is comprised of AWS and on-prem systems. Financial industry experience would be nice to have.
- Experience with supporting, building, and managing DevOps toolchain, eg. Jenkins, AWS, Git, Jira, Confluence, Splunk/ELK, Remedy/ServiceNow, etc.
- Expertise with Agile development lifecycle and enabling CICD via Jenkins.
- Experience with setting up and using Monitoring tools such as Splunk/Elk to assess the performance of services and DevOps delivery cycle.
- Programming/scripting experiences, to leverage and build scripts to automate and implement DevOps solutions.
- Hands on experience in JIRA and coordination of production releases to mitigate risk.
- The ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of a team of engineers.
- Be confident and actively participate in team support by proposing and implementing solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent social and communication skills, “can do” attitude and excellent analytical skills.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.