Senior DevOps Engineer
Permanent Opportunity – Melbourne/Sydney
$150K/Year Incl Super + Benefits
Work Life Balance
A strong focus will be placed on your ability to drive industry-leading best practices through the automation and implementation of CI/CD pipelines whilst guaranteeing a high quality of output to drive a first-class customer experience.
- Must have experience in AWS services including Lambda, CloudFront, CloudFormation, S3, EC2, RDS
- Must have experience in automation and implementing of CI/CD pipelines
- Experienced with Jenkins, Bash, Python, GIT
- Experienced with networking
Other skills / experience / technology looked upon favourably.
- Adobe Campaigns or similar Campaign Management Systems
- Rally/JIRA, Confluence and GIT.
- Working with PostgreSQL RDS or similar
- Working within Agile teams
- Previous migration from legacy to SaaS/PaaS products.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 9306 1450 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.