Senior DevOps & Automation Engineer
- Senior DevOps & Automation Engineer
- Large Financial Organization in Melbourne CBD
- Permanent role
- Work life Balance and Great culture to work
Our Large Financial client is embarking on a multi-year journey to transform and migrate core Integration technologies to the Cloud.
Be part of the cloud journey and drive fast paced delivery and support of our platform
- Work in an agile environment, attending standups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings and ceremonies.
- Work closely with scrum masters, asset designers and data consulting team to determine platform requirements and priorities.
- Resolve technical barriers and roadblocks impacting delivery teams.
- Track delivery outcomes against key performance indicators and provide reporting to the Senior Devops & Automation Consultant.
- Showcase work to stakeholders
Design & Build
- Design and develop the code and structure for CI/CD enabling infrastructure as code.
- Keep up-to-date with new tools and technologies relevant to the Service and proactively promote new tools and methodologies adoption
- Be a go to person for Developers and Service team members for troubleshooting.
- Collect logs and metrics, build dashboards and monitor using Splunk,AppDynamnics and other tools.
- Work on ECS,Kubernetes,Istio, Kong and serverless technologies.
- Automate using Ansible, Python,Bash,Puppet and Packer.
- Design and maintain the Cloud environments.
Skills and Experience
- Strong DevOps experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines using a tech stack of GIT, AWS, Spring Boot, Jenkins, Artifactory and Java
- Experience working with AWS, creating CloudFormation templates and end-to-end Instructure-as-code-automation.
- Any knowledge on Kubernetes and Kafka is highly beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of Ansible
- Experience with micro services deployment and container technologies like Docker
- Environment performance monitoring and reporting.
- Documenting practices, solutions, known issues, and common trouble shooting procedures.
- Ensure all systems, platforms and applications are compliant with and operating to relevant security and data protection standards
- Have -in-depth understanding of micro service architecture, API management and distributed systems concepts
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- The ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of a team of engineers.
- Be confident and actively participate in team support by proposing and implementing solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent social and communication skills, “can do” attitude and excellent analytical skills.
- Providing technical assistance and support to other team members.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Are you keen to know more or apply? There are plenty of opportunities awaiting you at adaps.com.au/job/
(You need to be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand or hold a permanent residency visa to apply.)
Connect with Adaps: