Senior DevOps & Automation Engineer
Our Large Financial client is embarking on a multi-year journey to transform and migrate core Integration technologies to the Cloud.
Be part of the cloud journey and drive fast paced delivery and support of our platform
- Work in an agile environment, attending standups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings and ceremonies.
- Work closely with scrum masters, asset designers and data consulting team to determine platform requirements and priorities.
- Resolve technical barriers and roadblocks impacting delivery teams.
- Track delivery outcomes against key performance indicators and provide reporting to the Senior Devops & Automation Consultant.
- Showcase work to stakeholders
Design & Build
- Design and develop the code and structure for CI/CD enabling infrastructure as code.
- Keep up-to-date with new tools and technologies relevant to the Service and proactively promote new tools and methodologies adoption
- Be a go to person for Developers and Service team members for troubleshooting.
- Collect logs and metrics, build dashboards and monitor using Splunk,AppDynamnics and other tools.
- Work on ECS,Kubernetes,Istio, Kong and serverless technologies.
- Automate using Ansible, Python,Bash,Puppet and Packer.
- Design and maintain the Cloud environments.
Skills and Experience
- Strong DevOps experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines using a tech stack of GIT, AWS, Spring Boot, Jenkins, Artifactory and Java
- Experience working with AWS, creating CloudFormation templates and end-to-end Instructure-as-code-automation.
- Any knowledge on Kubernetes and Kafka is highly beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of Ansible
- Experience with micro services deployment and container technologies like Docker
- Environment performance monitoring and reporting.
- Documenting practices, solutions, known issues, and common trouble shooting procedures.
- Ensure all systems, platforms and applications are compliant with and operating to relevant security and data protection standards
- Have -in-depth understanding of micro service architecture, API management and distributed systems concepts
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- The ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of a team of engineers.
- Be confident and actively participate in team support by proposing and implementing solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent social and communication skills, “can do” attitude and excellent analytical skills.
- Providing technical assistance and support to other team members.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Are you keen to know more or apply? There are plenty of opportunities awaiting you at adaps.com.au/job/
(You need to be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand or hold a permanent residency visa to apply.)
Connect with Adaps: