Senior Developer – React JS, Node JS, AWS
- Senior Developer – React JS, Node JS, AWS
- Melbourne CBD
- Permanent Salary on $150k + Bonus
- Excellent opportunity to work with the best engineering team
you are responsible for building, running and maintaining software solutions and infrastructure in accordance with the business needs. Reporting to the Manager Engineer, you will be involved in the entire software delivery lifecycle, from design through build and documentation, to run and support of the solutions in production.
- Drive a full stack solution design, define the work breakdown and lead the dev team.
- Collaborate with other team members and different project stakeholders in order to ensure the success of the deliverable.
- Provide technical mentoring and guidance to less experienced members of the team.
- Ensure that the solutions are developed within agreed budgets and time frames and adhere to the company’s security and quality standards.
Your skills & experience
- Experience in AWS and cloud-native architecture
- Design, development and support experience in react js, node js and graphql microservices.
- Experience in MongoDB nosql database.
- Good understanding of DevOps methodologies
- CI/CD Pipelines (end to end)
- Confluence, Jira, GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, Elastic Stack, Splunk, AppDynamics & ServiceNow
- Experience in supporting a production service in a DevOps friendly and continuous improvement environment
- Show proactiveness in preventing and identifying software issues in all solutions that the team supports.
- Node.js server
- AWS exp
- Ci cd pipelines
- No sql and sql experience on the backend side
Nice to have
- Graph ql
- Backend services knowledge
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.