Senior Developer – Node, Typescript
- Senior Developer- Node, Typescript
- Permanent opportunity with Tier1 Bank
- Brisbane, QLD
- Salary on offer up to $155,000 Incl super / annum + bonus + other perks
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc
We are looking for an experienced Engineer with a proven track record of running critical shared application platforms in a production cloud environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with business and technology stakeholders to understand and analyse requirements and metrics to establish realisable specifications.
- Design, build, test and deploy software solutions that meet our goals (including UI, APIs, containerized & serverless microservices, business logic & data components).
- Write well-designed, testable clean code and automated tests.
- Continuously improve and enhance and existing software where necessary.
- Working with Security, Architecture and Infrastructure teams to simplify the adoption of cloud & build within enforced guard rails.
- Analyse production incidents when they occur and help work on fixes to resolve problems.
- Promoting cloud-native architectures, designs and development techniques for new and existing systems.
- Document and communicate your work throughout the whole SDLC.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Highly proficient in software development in Node, Java and TypeScript.
- Container and Serverless based Microservice application development.
- Design and Architecture experience (Evolutionary, Resilient).
- Experience with a broad range of AWS Services.
- Continuous Delivery Engineering – pipeline tooling (Linux, Github, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Artifactory, SonarQube, Checkmarx, Jira, Confluence).
- Tertiary qualification in Software Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience in software development.
- Previous experience working in with public cloud and certification (AWS, Azure or GCP)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky Marsh on 0480 024 289 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.