Senior Developer (.NET, C#, DevOps)
- Senior Developer (.NET, C#, DevOps)
- Large Energy & Utility Client
- Permanent role
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Developer for a large Energy and Utility client in Melbourne.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Building C# components and applications, including unit tests;
- Building SQL server procedures and designing data models;
- Using a mix of web based technologies;
- Setting up automated testing, building and deployment of applications using .Net platform Dev Ops (CI/CD) tools;
- Working within Agile teams to deliver solutions;
- Working with your team on the construction and maintenance of the system;
- Working with our internal customers to resolve issues and design solutions; and
- Providing technical leadership and guidance to other developers.
- C# 4+ experience (at least 3 years’ experience) including unit testing (MS Test, NUnit or xUnit);
- SQL server experience – Relation database design and TSQL programming (at least 3 years’ experience);
- Web services, both WCF and WebAPI;
- Experience with .Net CI/CD tools (such as TFS, TeamCity, Bamboo, Octopus Deploy) would be very highly regarded;
- Experience with Dynamics 365 (entity design and form customisation) would be highly regarded;
- Microsoft certification (C# or SQL server related) would be highly regarded;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (phone and face-to-face);
- Demonstrated self-starter;
- Ability to work well within a team and as an individual; and
Note: Experience in the electricity industry would be considered a bonus
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.