Senior Developer – C# / SQL
- Exciting permanent role in Melbourne CBD
- Must have C# and SQL experience
- Previous experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Our client, a Utility with over 30 years’ industry experience, is looking for a Senior Developer to join their efficient software development team in a permanent capacity. Initially, your core role will be to assist with enhancing the current meter data solution, with the view to improve the overall performance of the current solution through product innovation.
- Working both alone and with other developers to develop solutions and on the construction of the system;
- Liaising with internal and external customers to design solutions and resolve issues, with some work onsite at their end client;
- Providing technical leadership and guidance to other developers;
- SQL server performance monitoring and tuning, as well as building SQL server procedures and creating data transformation tasks;
- Building C# components and applications; and
- Using a mix of web based technologies.
You will have
- 3+ years’ C# experience;
- 4+ years’ advanced SQL server experience – RDBMS design and TSQL programming;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, it’s plugins, workflows and deployment;
- SQL server tuning and familiarity with performance tuning techniques and indexing;
- Excellent communication skills; and
- Microsoft certification ideal (C# or SQL server related);
Apply now for immediate consideration by sending your CV in word format. For any questions surrounding the role call Cass on 03 8506 6578 and quote job reference number 11975.