Senior Delivery Analyst – ITIL, service management
- Melbourne CBD location
- Service management principles, specifically the ITIL framework
- Work life balance!
Service Delivery Lead – Permanent role – Tier 1 Bank – Melbourne CBD location
Service Delivery Lead will provide technical expertise to improve the Customer experience and availability of Production services who will act as technical custodian of the Production environment and be responsible for maintaining the supportability of all associated services.
- Provide technical assurance for the end-to-end service
- Demonstrate continual improvement in the efficiency and outcomes of the Operational Acceptance process for the given portfolio
- Accountable for reducing Business Requests and incidents in the portfolio by influencing service design and non functional requirements
- Maintain the integrity and quality of the production environment through Impact assessment of changes, provide operational context and application SME into the design and solution architecture of the proposed change or define functional and non-functional requirements that relate to the operation of the service in production.
- Promote the Operational Acceptance process across Technology
- Act as Technical Recovery Manager during major incidents
- Contribute to the investigation of problems and identification of root cause
- Contribute to the maintenance of a knowledge repository for Service Delivery Leads, including tips and techniques for tools, building components, test plans, test scripts and project deliverables
- 5+ years of experience working in a large, Tier 1 organisation
- Highly developed technical skills within the relevant domain
- Deep understanding of business process supported by underpinning technical services in portfolio
- Experience of service management principles, specifically the ITIL framework. ITIL Foundation Certification (V2 or V3)
- Comprehensive understanding of the systems development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this position, please call Nitin Verma quoting ref no#11619 on 03 8506 6546 and apply using the link. Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.