Senior Data Engineer
- Daily Rate Range: $800 – $900/Day
- 6 months with potential to extend.
- Large Financial Organisation in Melbourne
About the role:
Senior Data Engineer will support key production data runs and new initiatives like Retention Analytics Use Case in Cloud, support B&PB project initiatives in flight, BCG/Gamma work and is critical to the medium-term production operation of B&PB Data & Analytics.
Skills needed to perform this role:
- Manage a functional area or a collection of related activities to achieve identified objectives.
- Employees at this Group would be expected to provide advice for a variety of diverse tasks or problems based on the application of judgement in their area of expertise/responsibility.
- Drive design decisioning and best practices to ensure assets are maintained at an optimal efficiency, providing a balance between asset costs and data driven value to the business.
- Actively engage in the whole lifecycle (inception, design, development, testing, deployment, operation, monitoring and refinement) of data services.
- Monitor, measure and maintain availability and health of our data assets and associated platforms, working closely with our technology partners.
- Manage incidents/problems, apply fixes and resolve systematic issues; triage issues with stakeholders and identify and implement solutions to restore productivity.
- Advocate for changes that improve overall platform health and performance.
- Continual oversight of end-to-end data lifecycle, identifying opportunities to automate, build and maintain our data pipelines and data assets.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 03 7036 4180 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.