Senior Credit Analyst
- Senior Credit Analyst
- Permanent role, St Kilda Road, Melbourne
- Financial industry – Lending
This is an opportunity to progress your career in a supportive and fast-paced financial technology environment. Employees are given excellent training and development opportunities, and encouraged to contribute their ideas to grow the business.
Their mission is to influence the transformation of the banking system, make credit more easily accessible, and help people achieve their financial goals. They operate at a lower cost than traditional banks and pass the savings on to borrowers.
With highly advanced technology, online applications are quickly assessed, ready for the analyst to provide in depth analysis when applications require further investigation, or onboarding assistance.
- Providing assistance to the onboarding applications by customers using an online application process
- Assessing loan applications received from applicants / businesses, analyse balance sheet and profit and loss statements to understand operating cash flows, and the capacity of a business to borrow
- Ensuring risks for the business are mitigated through investigation of company financial information
- Responsible for making decisions regarding the loan and agreeing the transaction average loan value around $30,000-$150,000
- Monitoring and assessing loan documents from application stage through to acceptance
- Review and verify documentation to support loan approvals for completion and 100% accuracy
- Ensure loan applications meet with regulatory guidelines.
- Experienced in a high volume business lending/credit analyst role – verification and quality assurance
- Understanding corporate structure, cash flow lending and financial analysis
- Prior experience in credit assessment with financial institutions
- Exposure to deal flow in industries such as business services, consumer & retail, leisure, hospitality, healthcare, industrials, maritime, media, technology and telecommunication
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Accounting, or Economics is preferred
- Strong analytical skills, including thorough understanding of financial statement analysis, market research, and accounting.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Damian on 03 8506 6553.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: