Senior Consultant, Solution Designer
- Senior Consultant, Solution Designer
- Permanent opportunity
- Melbourne Based role – Tier 1 Bank
- Salary on offer up to $155K incl Super + bonus + other perks
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc
We are seeking a Solution Designer, with key focus on developing Technology Solution Design for the client Payments platform.
Play a leadership role in working with the Business, client Enterprise Architecture and other key stakeholders in ensuring that the solutions meet our customer needs and expectations.
- Providing strategic advice for a variety of diverse tasks or problems based on the application of judgment in their area of expertise/responsibility.
- Being a strategic thinker, and translating business requirements into technical capabilities and shape solutions into initiatives and features for technology services
- Ensuring both key business and technology stakeholders understand key Application Solution implications and sequencing.
- Working with senior business leaders and project managers on key initiatives, building relationships with stakeholders understanding their business thoroughly and be their trusted advisor for asset team impacts
- Be a technical leader and work across the full SDLC life cycle and be involved with defining requirements to implementing a successful change to our customers
What you will bring:
- Advanced skills mainframe programming languages and tools such as COBOL, JCL, VSAM, CICS, SQL, IMS/ DB2, REXX, MQ, CICS, SQL, Expeditor, Endevor, File-aid, CA-7, OPC, Q-TEST, Change-Man, HPQC, ALM, BMC Remedy, CONTROL-M, SPUFI, PEGASYS, ELIPSE, FileAid-DB2, INSYNC, CODE-WRITE,STAR TOOL, ICE TOOL, IBM-DEBUGGER, Abend-Aid, Informatica, NDM, ISPW,MQ
- Advanced skills in one or more of the major programming languages (either ‘legacy’ or ‘hot’) such as Cobol, C++, Visual Basic, .NET, XML, ASP, COM/DCOM, Pick, Universe, SB+ and/or SQL.
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work with Business stakeholders to produce Technology Solution designs
- Work experience with client Financial Institutions, with key delivery focus on payments platform solutions
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.