Solution Designer- Java, API, SQL | iOS, Android
Solution Designer – Java, API | iOS, Android
Want to be a part of BIG Agile Digital team??
Looking for heaps of benefits and flexible working environment ?
Then YOU should definitely, apply for this role..……….………..
- Perm role!!
- Excellent pay + heaps of benefits + bonus !!
- Melbourne CBD !!
- Multiple positions !!
One of our large financial clients is currently looking for multiple Solution Designers with development skills in Java, SQL / Mobile Development. They are looking to hire someone who is ready for the next step and are interested/capable of eventually having a role in Architecture and someone who’s ready to jump right in and take the lead.
1. Rich experience in Solution Designing – High level design (HLD), Sequencing, Logical views etc.
2. Previous experience as Solution Designer – must know the ins and outs of each design, and each stage of development.
3. Should be from Development background – Java, API, Angular Js, SQL, AWS (or) Mobile space (iOS, Android).
4. Experience in Banking/Financial industry.
5. Excellent stakeholder management – Ability to articulate technical details clearly with the team, business people, BA, Project managers and explain complex scenarios.
6.Ability to spot potential design gaps and risks and deliver solutions across a range of technologies and platforms.
7. Documentation experience – creating Architecture and Design Documents.
1. Keep records and help maintain a central knowledge repository with details about models, patterns, guidelines and standards and project deliverables
2. Take care of the non-functional side of it all – things like security, capacity, performance, cross-capacity and cross-release
3. Make significant design decisions – and recognise when changes need to be made.
4. Operational understanding of IT environments.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au