Senior Security Designer – F5
- Provide technology-based services incorporating strategy, design, development, delivery and maintenance of technological solutions to meet business needs.
- Responsible for behaving in accordance with Client’s Code of Conduct and demonstrating the Enterprise Behaviours in all customer, community and employee interactions.
- Protecting client information and information systems is the responsibility of every employee. For your specific responsibilities refer to Use of Information and Information Systems – User Responsibilities within the Group Information Security Standards
- Use considerable technical expertise and judgement to define and implement technical solutions that support business needs
- Provide strategic input to design and quality assurance of technology solutions
- Confer with systems users to develop areas of change in requirements, which permit greater efficiency, systems integration or cost reduction
- Undertake research into new hardware or operating system technology and maintain an authoritative understanding of technology changes and developments
- Develop specialised proposals and detailed technical evaluations of products and techniques to meet business needs
- Provide technical input to design of major technology solutions and oversee their execution
- Investigate longer-term strategic and high complexity software or hardware problems and coordinate resolution with software vendors, hardware manufacturers as required
- Technical design, coordinating the work on systems and integrating new applications with existing systems and files
- Provide effective and efficient infrastructure support to customers · Undertake application development diagnostic work, where required, to troubleshoot issues
- Contribute to the creation of technical strategies
- Support specific project goals by providing expertise and technical assurance for key system components to support costing efforts and to ensure the integrity of design. Execute tasks associated with the discipline; so as to maintain the integrity and quality of the operating environment
- Continue advancing the sub-group expertise (i.e. Programming, Software Product Knowledge, Database Management, Network Management or Systems Security) within the Technical Specialist service area
- Ensuring that system solutions meet business needs and are delivered on time and within agreed costs
- Ensuring that the delivery of systems solutions do not interfere with #business as usual# operation of systems
- Balancing the provision of high-quality technical service and problem resolution within tight time restrictions
- Balancing outcomes of research initiatives that identify #best practice# solutions, with capability to implement within agreed budgets
- Balancing and leveraging the combined efforts of the internal Technical Specialist team, supplemented by external partners (i.e. vendors, suppliers, consultants) to deliver within agreed budgets and timeframes
- Balancing the implementation of high-quality technical developments with cost considerations
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: