Senior Consultant, Quality Engineer
- Senior Consultant, Quality Engineer
- Permanent role
- Melbourne CBD
- Dynamic and challenging role
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Consultant, Quality Engineer for a Large Financial Client at Melbourne CBD.
Role and Purpose:
Working directly with our Digital Content & Forms leadership team, engineering teams, designers, DevOps and product owners across the enterprise to enable business feature delivery at pace and high quality.
You will be innovating with new and existing tools, processes, practices, and industrialise them into a regular delivery cycle agnostic of delivery methodology, as well as defining the ongoing Quality Engineering solution process for all delivery engagements.
What we need:
To be successful in the role you should possess a combination of the following skills / experience
- A proven technical leader, experienced working on highly scaled and complex software solutions
- Strong working experience with;
- Setting up Test frameworks, writing test scripts, and building an overall software solution to automate End-to-End System testing across multiple browsers, operating systems and devices.
- Automated unit/functional/browser testing (Jest/Enzyme/Selenium)
- Performance Testing Tools (JMeter/Gatling)
- Knowledge of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Test and Behaviour Driven Development (TDD/BDD) approaches
- Monitoring and Analytics Tools (AppDynamics/Dynatrace/Splunk)
- Configuration & Infrastructure management (Puppet/Ansible)
- Cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure and GCP
- Strong experience working in an Agile Delivery team
- Experience in Jira and confluence
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and contact Sanky – 03 8506 6541 send your resume in Word Format . Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.