Senior Consultant Market Risk
- Senior Consultant, Market Risk
- Sydney, NSW
- 12 Months contract on a view to extend
- Rates on offer up to $1100/day Inc Sup
- Overall responsibility for developing and coordinating the implementation of risk management strategies, programs and projects to identify and minimise all forms of risk. Sets the companies ultimate risk limits.
- Develop the risk management strategies and tactics for consideration by the board to enhance the organisations capacity to cost effectively identify, manage and minimise all forms of unacceptable risk.
- Develop the risk management policies, practices and standards for application and educate and advise on their implementation. Enable a professional and consistent approach to achieving business objectives throughout the organisation.
- Lead projects to develop and implement systems for the identification, recording, management and reporting of risk and monitor the efficiency of the systems and their application.
- Provide a consultancy and education service to all divisions/units in risk management to enable them to identify risk and successfully implement programs to manage unacceptable risk.
- Monitor business planning, strategy and activities throughout the organisation to identify unforseen risk and initiate risk evaluation management.
- Set up and manager projects using outsourced services and internal staff to tackle major risk managememt issues and opportunities. Develop risk management strategies and systems to meet project objectives, targets and budgets.
- Monitor, review and report to the board on risk management performance and practice throughout the organisation to identify and tackle areas for improvement.
- Meet the organisations policies and standards for its staff including integrity, ethics and equity requirements.
- Tertiary Degree in Mathematics or similar. Programming skills – C# and/or Python and/or C++.
- Experience in financial markets, pricing of derivatives, experience in market risk. An interest in:
- Applying these skills to develop and maintain financial models
- Artificial intelligence applied to Market Risk
- Automation of processes
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.