Senior Consultant Major Incident Management
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Consultant Major Incident Management for a Large Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne CBD.
What you will do :
- Manage executive/stakeholder communications and engagement of business continuity processes for large scale and pervasive technology incidents
- Identify service protection measures following Major Incidents
- Work with partners and technical teams to identify opportunities to recover services faster with improved resiliency and recoverability
- Initiate review and communication of key causal factors to regulators, business and technology stakeholders following major incidents
- Lead incident prioritisation to ensure consistency in assessment across the enterprise
What does the role Skills / experience needed :
- Proven experience in IT coupled with ITIL certification
- Has experience in management of technology Major Incidents
- Experience in engaging and influencing multiple levels of stakeholders
- Familiar with technology concepts; an understanding of basic principles of technology
- Experience working with business and technology partners in delivering outcomes in a distributed delivery model
If you think there might be a role with your name on it, send us your application. If you think you’ve got what it takes to thrive in a high-pressure, fast paced environment and want to drive your career forward, then we’d love to hear from you.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below . Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: